Here we go again! Here is what we are looking most forward to while at Epcot. If you haven’t already done so check out: our most excited for, Magic Kingdom and the original What we are most excited for post!
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: We did this on our Honeymoon, had a great experience, and did it again during our gender reveal and had an iffy dinner experience. We managed to get a lunch reservation this time, which for us meeting the princesses with Alice was 100% worth it. (Can you guess who Alice is going to be dressed up as when we go?)
- Food and Wine Festival: We will be there during the Food and Wine Festival which we have never done before and are extremely excited to be trying a bunch of new foods while we are there.
- Taking Alice on Spaceship Earth: Another one of those rides we are beyond excited to take Alice on. This is a ride a close friend of ours worked at while doing the College Program and it means a lot to take her on.
- Exposing Alice to different cultures: We are big on giving Alice the opportunity to experience other cultures. Epcot is a great way to do that, yes she is only one but this is going to be a chance for her to experience new foods, and entertainment from each of the locations.
- Biergarten Restaurant: We haven’t eaten her before and we have always wanted to, with live entertainment, and community tables, we are really looking forward to experiencing this restaurant.
(Image from tripadvisor)
- Meeting Joy and Sadness: Alice has a love for Inside Out, so having the opportunity to meet Joy and Sadness has us really excited. As long as Jangles the clown isn’t there…Alice is terrified of Jangles. I mean who wouldn’t be? He is a little creepy..
(Image used from ravishly.com)
That is all for today! Only three more days!
Until next time remember: The best is yet to come!
For this post we are focusing on what we are most excited for at Magic Kingdom. This includes, rides, meet and greets, events, and dining. If you missed our What we are most excited for original Blog I will link it here: Here
- Taking Alice on Dumbo for the first time: We are so excited to take her on this classic ride. First, they have created an awesome cue for this ride. You get a buzzer, in long line situations, and they have a playground inside for the kids to play at. When your buzzer goes off, it is your turn to go to the outside cue. Second, Dumbo is a favorite of one of Alice’s Aunts. This is a huge moment that we will be recording just for the Aunt.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: We have been to Be Our Guest everytime we have gone as a couple. We got the opportunity to take Alice and we jumped at the chance to share this experience with her. We are not sure how she will react to the Beast, but it will be memorable nonetheless.
- Her first Dole Whip: Dole Whip, the amazing wonderful pineapple ice cream treat. You can get just the ice cream or a float. We had Dole whip last year for the first time when Sammie was pregnant. It was amazing and we are excited to give Alice her first ever taste.
- Meeting the Princesses: We got Fastpasses for Cinderella, Elena (who she loves), Rapunzel, and Tiana. She enjoys and loves watching their movies and shows. Elena is one of her all time favorites though. So we are super excited to have gotten Fastpasses to meet them. We also personally love these meet and greets, they are so interactive and the moment is really special.
- Meeting Tinkerbell: This is going to be a special moment for Sammie. Tinkerbell is Sammie’s all time favorite, and having Alice meet Tinkerbell for the first time is going to be a magical moment.
- Trying Casey’s Corner: We have said time and time again we are going to try Casey’s Corner on Main Street. We still haven’t this time we made sure to make time to try. That Mac and Cheese Hot Dog sounds AMAZING!
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party: This will be a first for us all! This will also be Alice’s First trick or treating ever! A magical moment for all, we are going to be: THE LITTLE MERMAID! Chris: Eric, Sammie: Ariel, Alice: Flounder. We are super excited to experience this event!
- Peter Pan’s Flight: The last fastpass we got was Peter Pan’s Flight, another amazing ride that we are excited to see how she likes it. Flying over Neverland in your own pirate ship, amazing!
Of course there is a lot we are excited for but these are the things we are MOST excited for.
Until next time: The best is yet to come!
That is right! We have been given the wonderful opportunity to go to Walt Disney World this fall!! We are so excited and have been planning this trip like crazy over the last month. While traveling with a one year old may seem like a lot for Walt Disney World we are beyond grateful to be able to go and share our experience with everyone. While there we will be visiting all four parks, attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and experiencing the Food and Wine Festival. This will also be Alice’s first ever visit. We have some exciting posts that will be coming out as we prepare to go to take this adventure with our one year old.
Some future posts will include:
- What’s in our bags
- Flying tips and tricks
- Planning your Disney Trip
- Our plans
- Daily experiences with what worked and didn’t work
Plus much more!
Stay tuned for our next post as we go into detail about planning for a Disney Trip. Thanks for stopping by and remember the best is yet to come!
Hello!!! We are The Baughers Three; Chris, Sammie, and Alice! As a family we love to travel, explore, and make everyday a new adventure. We know there are a lot of other families out there that love to do the same things and we decided we wanted to share our experiences, tips, and tricks, with others. Thus, We The Baughers Three was born!
As a start to this Family blog we are going to do 10 Facts about us!
- How long have we been together? We have been together as a couple for 8 years and married for 3 years.
- How old is our daughter? Alice is one year old; born in July of 2016
- Where are we from? Both of us are from upstate NY, but we currently reside in Maryland.
- What are your favorite movies?
Chris: Man From Earth/ Aladdin
- Do you have any Pets? Yes; we have two dogs, a Black Lab and a Corgi.
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
Chris: A beach by some ocean
Sammie: Walt Disney World
Alice: Grammie’s House
- What are your hobbies?
Chris: Video Gaming/ Wood Working
Sammie: Photography/ Writing
Alice: Chasing the Dogs
- What are your favorite colors?
Chris: Forest Green
Alice: Blue (We determined this because she is more drawn to blue objects at the moment.)
- What are your favorite food/beverages?
Chris: Garbage plate or Philly Cheesesteak and Mountain Dew
Sammie: Buffalo Wing Dip and Black Cherry Soda
Alice: Mac and Cheese with Chocolate Almond Milk
- What is your favorite amusement park ride?
Chris: Ride of Steel at Darien Lake
Sammie: Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Alice: To Be Determined
That is all for today, stay tuned for the next post where we will be making an exciting announcement! Until then remember the best is yet to come!