Here we go again! Here is what we are looking most forward to while at Epcot. If you haven’t already done so check out: our most excited for, Magic Kingdom and the original What we are most excited for post!
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: We did this on our Honeymoon, had a great experience, and did it again during our gender reveal and had an iffy dinner experience. We managed to get a lunch reservation this time, which for us meeting the princesses with Alice was 100% worth it. (Can you guess who Alice is going to be dressed up as when we go?)
- Food and Wine Festival: We will be there during the Food and Wine Festival which we have never done before and are extremely excited to be trying a bunch of new foods while we are there.
- Taking Alice on Spaceship Earth: Another one of those rides we are beyond excited to take Alice on. This is a ride a close friend of ours worked at while doing the College Program and it means a lot to take her on.
- Exposing Alice to different cultures: We are big on giving Alice the opportunity to experience other cultures. Epcot is a great way to do that, yes she is only one but this is going to be a chance for her to experience new foods, and entertainment from each of the locations.
- Biergarten Restaurant: We haven’t eaten her before and we have always wanted to, with live entertainment, and community tables, we are really looking forward to experiencing this restaurant.
(Image from tripadvisor)
- Meeting Joy and Sadness: Alice has a love for Inside Out, so having the opportunity to meet Joy and Sadness has us really excited. As long as Jangles the clown isn’t there…Alice is terrified of Jangles. I mean who wouldn’t be? He is a little creepy..
(Image used from ravishly.com)
That is all for today! Only three more days!
Until next time remember: The best is yet to come!
This is a different kind of post. When we started this blog we wanted to help people with vacation planning and with our Disney Trip quickly approaching we have focused and given a lot of information on that. The next few blogs are going to be our own opinions on some of the stuff we are going to be doing while at Disney and what we are looking forward to at each park. We are going to be experiencing this all with Alice for the first time and we are so excited to see her reaction to things. This post is about what we are most excited for overall while we are at Disney.
- Meeting Mickey and Minnie: Alice has a love for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We are so excited to be meeting Mickey and Minnie! Although we have no clue how she is going to react to the big characters we are excited to see her reaction good or bad.
(Picture credit to Disney Photopass)
- Meeting the Princesses: We were able to snag reservations at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall on our first day, so meeting up to 5 princesses is going to be amazing. Alice loves all the Princesses, and will sit and watch them for hours. We have Fastpasses at Magic Kingdom as well to meet the princesses and this is a reaction we can’t wait to film and get tons of pictures of. (Hint for the Not So scary Halloween family costume theme is below)
- Unplugging for the weekend: Other than on Instagram, we will be unplugged for the weekend. We have never done this before and we are looking forward to it. No texting, no Facebook, no emails, and sorry everyone no blog. We may do a small update if we get a chance but we have decided to leave the laptop at home. We are going to be spending this time as a family, if you want to see updates please add us on Instagram: Wethebaughers3. Why are we updating Instagram and nothing else? Job purposes, and we will leave it at that.
- Her first rides: Other than at Hershey and on the Merry Go Round Alice has never been on a real ride before. She loved the Hershey Chocolate tour so we are thinking she will love the rides. These are moments even though she is only one, we are excited to see her reaction to now, and then again next year when we go with family.
- Trying all sorts of new foods: This goes for all three, we have plans to try lots of new restaurants and food kiosks while we are there. We are going to be at Disney for the Food and Wine festival but after much research we have found some amazing foods, we still haven’t tried and are on a must try list. We will post a blog later of our Top 10 must try foods another day.
(French Onion Soup at Chefs De France)
- Spending time as a family: With both of our jobs, and the way the schedules work out, weekends are generally the only time we have as a family. With that though comes lots of housework, and your basic to do list. We are looking forward to having sometime together away from all that and also reconnecting as a family. We feel at times we have lost touch and this is going to be a great chance to reconnect.
That is all for today! We are super excited we are 6 days away! Stay tuned for more to come before we leave!
Until next time remember: The best is yet to come!
Hello!!! We are The Baughers Three; Chris, Sammie, and Alice! As a family we love to travel, explore, and make everyday a new adventure. We know there are a lot of other families out there that love to do the same things and we decided we wanted to share our experiences, tips, and tricks, with others. Thus, We The Baughers Three was born!
As a start to this Family blog we are going to do 10 Facts about us!
- How long have we been together? We have been together as a couple for 8 years and married for 3 years.
- How old is our daughter? Alice is one year old; born in July of 2016
- Where are we from? Both of us are from upstate NY, but we currently reside in Maryland.
- What are your favorite movies?
Chris: Man From Earth/ Aladdin
- Do you have any Pets? Yes; we have two dogs, a Black Lab and a Corgi.
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
Chris: A beach by some ocean
Sammie: Walt Disney World
Alice: Grammie’s House
- What are your hobbies?
Chris: Video Gaming/ Wood Working
Sammie: Photography/ Writing
Alice: Chasing the Dogs
- What are your favorite colors?
Chris: Forest Green
Alice: Blue (We determined this because she is more drawn to blue objects at the moment.)
- What are your favorite food/beverages?
Chris: Garbage plate or Philly Cheesesteak and Mountain Dew
Sammie: Buffalo Wing Dip and Black Cherry Soda
Alice: Mac and Cheese with Chocolate Almond Milk
- What is your favorite amusement park ride?
Chris: Ride of Steel at Darien Lake
Sammie: Tower of Terror at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Alice: To Be Determined
That is all for today, stay tuned for the next post where we will be making an exciting announcement! Until then remember the best is yet to come!