Here we go again! Here is what we are looking most forward to while at Epcot. If you haven’t already done so check out: our most excited for, Magic Kingdom and the original What we are most excited for post!
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall: We did this on our Honeymoon, had a great experience, and did it again during our gender reveal and had an iffy dinner experience. We managed to get a lunch reservation this time, which for us meeting the princesses with Alice was 100% worth it. (Can you guess who Alice is going to be dressed up as when we go?)
- Food and Wine Festival: We will be there during the Food and Wine Festival which we have never done before and are extremely excited to be trying a bunch of new foods while we are there.
- Taking Alice on Spaceship Earth: Another one of those rides we are beyond excited to take Alice on. This is a ride a close friend of ours worked at while doing the College Program and it means a lot to take her on.
- Exposing Alice to different cultures: We are big on giving Alice the opportunity to experience other cultures. Epcot is a great way to do that, yes she is only one but this is going to be a chance for her to experience new foods, and entertainment from each of the locations.
- Biergarten Restaurant: We haven’t eaten her before and we have always wanted to, with live entertainment, and community tables, we are really looking forward to experiencing this restaurant.
(Image from tripadvisor)
- Meeting Joy and Sadness: Alice has a love for Inside Out, so having the opportunity to meet Joy and Sadness has us really excited. As long as Jangles the clown isn’t there…Alice is terrified of Jangles. I mean who wouldn’t be? He is a little creepy..
(Image used from ravishly.com)
That is all for today! Only three more days!
Until next time remember: The best is yet to come!