For this post we are focusing on what we are most excited for at Magic Kingdom. This includes, rides, meet and greets, events, and dining. If you missed our What we are most excited for original Blog I will link it here: Here
- Taking Alice on Dumbo for the first time: We are so excited to take her on this classic ride. First, they have created an awesome cue for this ride. You get a buzzer, in long line situations, and they have a playground inside for the kids to play at. When your buzzer goes off, it is your turn to go to the outside cue. Second, Dumbo is a favorite of one of Alice’s Aunts. This is a huge moment that we will be recording just for the Aunt.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: We have been to Be Our Guest everytime we have gone as a couple. We got the opportunity to take Alice and we jumped at the chance to share this experience with her. We are not sure how she will react to the Beast, but it will be memorable nonetheless.
- Her first Dole Whip: Dole Whip, the amazing wonderful pineapple ice cream treat. You can get just the ice cream or a float. We had Dole whip last year for the first time when Sammie was pregnant. It was amazing and we are excited to give Alice her first ever taste.
- Meeting the Princesses: We got Fastpasses for Cinderella, Elena (who she loves), Rapunzel, and Tiana. She enjoys and loves watching their movies and shows. Elena is one of her all time favorites though. So we are super excited to have gotten Fastpasses to meet them. We also personally love these meet and greets, they are so interactive and the moment is really special.
- Meeting Tinkerbell: This is going to be a special moment for Sammie. Tinkerbell is Sammie’s all time favorite, and having Alice meet Tinkerbell for the first time is going to be a magical moment.
- Trying Casey’s Corner: We have said time and time again we are going to try Casey’s Corner on Main Street. We still haven’t this time we made sure to make time to try. That Mac and Cheese Hot Dog sounds AMAZING!
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party: This will be a first for us all! This will also be Alice’s First trick or treating ever! A magical moment for all, we are going to be: THE LITTLE MERMAID! Chris: Eric, Sammie: Ariel, Alice: Flounder. We are super excited to experience this event!
- Peter Pan’s Flight: The last fastpass we got was Peter Pan’s Flight, another amazing ride that we are excited to see how she likes it. Flying over Neverland in your own pirate ship, amazing!
Of course there is a lot we are excited for but these are the things we are MOST excited for.
Until next time: The best is yet to come!