We figured this would be a good one to do, a busy day at any of the park calls for a sit down ride that you can just chill out on for a few minutes and not feel crazy. Especially on those hot days! Here are our top 5 Relaxing rides at Magic Kingdom!
5) The Train: Okay so the train may seem like a lame thing to put on here but you can ride it to different parts of the park or in one big circle. This will allow you to just take a little time to relax. Kids don’t know the difference on what is considered an attraction or not. The train is the perfect way to take a break and even possibly catch a little snooze.
4) Jungle Cruise: This attraction is full of punny remarks, but it is sit down and it is a longer ride. This is a nice break to sit back, relax, and enjoy the jokes. There are great sites to see like the 8th Wonder of the World! I mean who doesn’t love the backside of a waterfall? But getting off your feet for this journey through the jungle is great!
3) The Country Bear Jamboree: This 15 minute show is a great way to sit down and take a break. The show is fun but our favorite thing is that you get to sit. It is a great way to entertain the kids while taking a nice break from the heat. The theater is dark and last time we were there this was air conditioned. This gets you a nice cool off place with some entertainment!
2) The Carousel of Progress: Another wonderful sit down show to enjoy. This too is air conditioned. A classic ride for anyone to enjoy and this 20 minute long ride tells you all about the great big beautiful tomorrow! You will be singing this song by the end of the show. It is great way to relax and we have even seen some people catching a nap. Starting in the 1900s and ending in what they believed would be the 21st Century, this ride is a wonderful classic and a must see. The wait times for this are usually not very long and it is totally worth it!
1) Our number one and all time favorite, THE PEOPLE MOVER: This is a great little tour around Tomorrowland and goes through some of the history behind some of Walt’s dreams. It takes you through space mountain, into Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin, and above one of the gift shops. This is a great ride and it is even better for people watching! Wave to other cars that you pass by because they might just wave back! We also have found this to be nice when it is drizzling and still hot out, the breeze is just right and you will get slightly wet but it is the perfect amount of cooling.
That is it! Our Top 5 relaxing rides at the Magic Kingdom!
Until next time remember: The best is yet to come!
(Featured Image credit to Disneys Memory Maker Package)